Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part Number||X810385 (A)|
|Introduced||Late 2006 (A)|
Early 2007 (B)
Mid 2007 (C)
|Used In||Xbox 360 (Original)|
|GPU Type||Y1 (A)|
|GPU Process||90nm (A)|
|eDRAM Process||90nm (A/B)|
|Nand Size||16MB (Retail)|
|Video Outputs||A/V and HDMI|
The Zephyr motherboard has 3 different versions with very minor differences.
Zephyr_A is the successor to Xenon and is used in the Original Xbox 360 series. It is the first motherboard to feature HDMI.
- Redesigned and cleaned up board layout
- Hynix HY5RS123235BFP-14 RAM was added as an option
- Samsung K4J52324QC-BC14 RAM has been replaced with Samsung K4J52324QE-BC14
- Infineon HYB18H512321AF-13 RAM has been rebranded and replaced with Qimonda HYB18H512322AF-13
- ANA has been replaced with HANA, which adds HDMI support
- The Cypress clock generator has been removed, and its functionality has been integrated into the HANA
- An HDMI port has been added
- The layout and specifications of the major filtering capacitors has changed
- All manufacturers now apply glue around the CPU and GPU
- All manufacturers now use the extended GPU heatsink
Zephyr_B is the successor to Zephyr_A and is used in the Original Xbox 360 series.
- The 90nm Y1 GPU has been replaced with the 80nm Y2 GPU
- The PCIe pads under the GPU have been de-swizzled in order to support the Y2 GPU.
Zephyr_C is the successor to Zephyr_B and is used in the Original Xbox 360 series. The part number is the same as Zephyr_B, as the PCB itself did not change.
- 90nm IBM Waternoose DD3.0 CPU
- 512MB GDDR3 RAM
- 8x64MB Hynix HY5RS123235BFP-14
- 8x64MB Qimonda HYB18H512322AF-13
- 8x64MB Samsung K4J52324QE-BC14
- XSB R0 Southbridge
- 16MB Hynix HY27US08281A (Retail)
- 64MB Samsung K9F1208U0B (Dev)
- Boardcom or ICS Ethernet PHY
- Heatpipe CPU Heatsink
- Extended GPU Heatsink