Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part Number||X857330 and X859085|
|Used In||Xbox 360 S|
|Nand Size||16MB or 4GB|
|Video Outputs||A/V and HDMI|
Corona is the successor to Trinity and is used in the Xbox 360 S. Corona is similar to Trinity but simplifies the system significantly.
Commonly referred to by the community (but not by Microsoft) as the "Corona V1" (16MB) and "Corona V2" (4GB).
- The PSB Southbridge has been replaced with the KSB Southbridge
- The HANA and Ethernet PHY are removed, their functionality has been integrated into the KSB
- Elpida U1032AABG-14-F RAM is no longer used
- Hynix & Phison MMC solution has been added on 4GB SKUs
- The Memory Unit daughterboard and connector were removed
- The standby voltage regulation has been redesigned
- The V_1P8STBY power rail has been replaced with V_1P2STBY
- The board layout has been simplified and cleaned up
- Clock generation now uses a 25MHz crystal and all single-ended clocks are internal to the KSB
- 45nm IBM/ATi Valhalla CGPU with integrated 65nm NEC eDRAM
- 512MB GDDR3 RAM
- 4x128MB Hynix H5RS1H23MFR-14C
- 4x128MB Samsung K4J10324KE-HC14
- KSB Southbridge
- 16MB Hynix HY27US08281A
- 16MB ST NAND128W3A2BN6
- 4GB Hynix H27UBG8T2BTA with Phison PS7000 MMC controller
- Short Slug Heatsink
Waitsburg is a minor revision of Corona.
Stingray is a minor revision of Waitsburg with changes for use in the Xbox 360 E.