Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Used In||Xbox 360 S|
|Nand Size||16MB or 4GB|
|Video Outputs||A/V and HDMI|
Waitsburg is the successor to Corona and is the final motherboard used in the Xbox 360 S. It is considered a revision of Corona despite having its own name.
Commonly referred to by the community (but not by Microsoft) as "Corona V3" (16MB) and "Corona V4" (4GB).
- Samsung K4J10324KG-HC14 and Winbond W641GG2JB-14 RAM have been added as options
- Hynix H5RS1H23MFR-14C RAM is no longer used
- The Hynix & Phison MMC solution on 4GB SKUs has been replaced with the Hynix H26M31001FPR eMMC
- The POST_OUT traces from the CGPU have been removed
- Minor board layout changes
- 45nm IBM/ATi Valhalla CGPU with integrated 65nm NEC eDRAM
- 512MB GDDR3 RAM
- 4x128MB Samsung K4J10324KE-HC14
- 4x128MB Samsung K4J10324KG-HC14
- 4x128MB Winbond W641GG2JB-14
- KSB Southbridge
- 16MB Hynix HY27US08281A
- 16MB ST NAND128W3A2BN6
- 4GB Hynix H26M31001FPR eMMC
- Short Slug Heatsink
Stingray is a minor revision of Waitsburg with changes for use in the Xbox 360 E.