Backup Clock Generator
The HANA is the successor to the ANA and is used on the Zephyr, Falcon, Jasper, and Trinity motherboards. It contains the video and HDMI encoders, DACs, clock generators, thermal sensor circuits, fan driver op-amps, and some of the Power On Reset logic.
The chip was developed by Microsoft.
- Digital video encoder with 4 DACs
- HDMI video and audio encoder
- 5 thermal diode channels
- 2 fan driver op-amps
- Power on reset logic cell
- Clock synthesizer:
- 4x 100MHz differential: CPU, GPU, PCIe, SATA
- 1x 48MHz single ended: SMC, USB
- 2x 25MHz single ended: Ethernet, SATA
- 1x 24.576MHz single ended: Audio
- 2x programmable clocks: DVE video, Pixel
- B00 stepping
- 180nm process
- 1.5W TDP
HANA adds HDMI encoding support, as well as revamping the clock generator to fix the PLL jitter issues in ANA.
- Part Number: X802478